Is there any problem with the sound on your iPAd? It might normally work at the time of playing songs or videos at YouTube, but few of the apps my be muted.
Always remember that sound issues are confusing and a bit difficult to fix. It is because sometimes you might be using one application and then switch to another. The time you go back to the first one you may notice that there is no sound coming from it.
The best ways to troubleshoot sound problems on the iPad
If rebooting of the iPad is done by you and still it has not solved the sound issue, then follow the given below methods-
Turn off the mute on your iPad
You can unmute the iPad by following the given below instructions:
- Firstly, go to the Control Center.
- Next, search the mute button. If it is flashed, then click on it and look that your iPad got unmute.
Increasing the volume from the application itself
The method of increasing the volume from the app itself is as follows-
- Firstly, go to the application in which voice is not coming.
- Then, by using the volume up button located at the side of your device for increasing the volume. Ensure that this is done with the application open.
Go through the volume by checking the settings of the application
Majority of the game applications have their separate sound control. This lets their players turn off the sounds of the game or the tune that is played as soon the anyone enters to its menu. There is a lot of chances that you may have muted both of them and forgot to unmute it. This has made the application sound got mute completely.
You can get back the sound by following the given below steps so go through patiently.
- Firstly, visit the settings of that application.
- And then, check that by clicking on sound toggle you can get the voice back or not.
Look at the side button
In the older iPad, there is a button located at the side. It may increase/decrease the volume of the tablet. Note that you can change the function of the side button of the iPad in the settings.
Mathew Anderson is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Mathew has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.