iPad activation is a bothering process not only because of its time-consuming aspect but also for the error that it is facing these days. If you are also facing an activation error on your iPad, then follow the below-written workaround and obtain a resort for this error.
Check Internet Connection
When you are using the cable connection, then first check the Ethernet cord. If it’s faulty, then exchange the cable immediately. You have to check again whether the port is working properly or not.
Change Network Settings
If you would like to change the network settings, then abide by the given steps.
- Go to the Network icon, either Wi-Fi or Ethernet button, and right-click on it on the lower right-hand side of the display.
- Then you should select Network and Sharing Center within the prompt and select Change the Adapter Settings within the left-hand side panel of the next screen.
- You should right-click on the connection which you are using recently.
- Thereafter, select the Properties button within the prompt menu that comes on the display and select the Networking button within the Properties screen.
- Ensure that IPV6 and IPV4 both protocols are turned on and select the Properties button within a similar screen.
- You should look at whether the DNS server address is typed rightly or not and leave the optional Domain Name System section.
- Then select the OK tab and shut the screen of Networking Settings.
- Now, attempt to link to the internet to the computer and link to the iPad too.
- After that, attempt to activate the iPad to check if the issue is solved or still appearing.
Delete the Activation Locks
If you wish to delete the activation locks, then pursue the given instructions.
- Enable the Apple device and visit ‘iCloud.com’ from the Safari web browser.
- Then log in the account through the Apple ID.
- Thereafter, link to the iPad to that computer and launch the ‘Find my iPad’ field from the screen.
- You require to access the passcode and verify by inputting the similar into the verification text box.
- Then select all Devices within the next screen and find the device that can’t be activated and select the Remove option within the account field.
- Now, enable the iPhone device and attempt to activate it again.
Activate the iPad through iTunes
If you would like to activate the iPad through iTunes, then abide by the given steps.
- Restart the iPad and link it using a USB cord through the iTunes application.
- Then select the device, and you should be able to view the option, ‘Activate your iPad/iPhone’ on the screen of iTunes.
- You should input the correct details like passcode and Apple ID.
- Now, select the Continue option and activate the iPad.
Mathew Anderson is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Mathew has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.