The iPhone is one of the most loved and amazing products of Apple that provides the best experience to users. Apple has always tried to bring some essential changes in its products and services to make them best for its users. And when it comes to the iPhone, then it keeps on adding many new features to provide to its users. Recently, a new version of iOS for the iPhone has been released that is available to all the users. This new version has provided a lot of new advanced features and applications to the users. And now, speaking of the latest applications, there is a new app that is available to the iPhone owners, and that is none other than the app named Voicemod. In fact, not only the iPhone, this fantastic app is available for all the users of Android as well. Have you checked out this new app yet? Want to know more about it?
If you want to know more about this new voice changing application, then you have come to the right place. Here, in our following article, we are going to provide you with detailed information related to this new app. Please keep reading the report to get a complete idea about this amazing voice changing application.
More Info on the Voicemod Clips
Voicemod Clip is an excellent mobile application that enables you to modify your voice for short videos and audio clips. It is a fun app that offers you a lot of fantastic features to make your clips best. You can use a variety of facial and audio filters in your clips to make them fun and attractive, and share them on various social networking sites like Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, and many more like this. Voicemod Clips app allows you to record audios and videos for a duration of up to 60 seconds and the recorded files can be saved as video files on your mobile devices. It is an easy to use application with a user-friendly interface. Anyone can install this application on their desktop as well. With this application, you can change your voice into various pop-culture voices like Darth Vader, T-Pain, and many more like this.
However, the app includes over 80 voice effects, out of which, 12 are currently available to use. But the list keeps updating every 24 hours. The desktop version of the Voicemod Clips app includes only seven effects to use at a time, but it comes with a lot of editing tools as compared to the mobile version. There is also a pro version of this voice changer app that is available for the desktop users through which anyone can unlock all the restricted effects and further editing tools. This voice changer app is an excellent application for streamers, gamers, and creators. You can even plan a prank on your friends with the voice features included in this app. Anyone can install this app from the App Store or Google Play Store. Do you want to know how to use this application? Want to know how it works?
The below-mentioned procedure will help you to install this app and use it on your mobile devices. Please have a look:
Using the Voicemod Clips app is easy and includes some steps to follow. Here are the steps:
- To start creating short audio and video clips with the Voicemod Clips app, firstly, you will have to install this app on your smartphones from Google Play Store or App Store.
- After installing, open the app and it will ask you if you want to create a new video or audio clip. Go through the option of “Yes” and then tap on the option of the “+Create New”.
- Now, tap on the “+” icon and then go to any of the options including “Audio” or “Video” as per your preferences.
- Now, on the next screen, you will be provided with a list of all the options of Voice effects. Along with this, you will see a timer on the top of your device screen that indicates how much longer the current voice effects will be available.
- Explore the list by scrolling through your screen and tap on any voice effect that you like.
- Now, if you are ready, then tap on the option of “Apply”.
- If you want to record any audio, then tap on the icon that looks like a microphone to begin your recording. To create a video clip, go to the “Video Effects” slider that you can see at the bottom of your screen. Here, you will find a lot of facial filters that you can apply to your videos while recording.
- To start recording a video file, tap on the icon of the video. To return to the previous screen of voice effects, tap on the option of “Voice Effects”.
- After recording, now it’s time to preview and share your recorded clips. You can do that by tapping on the three-line menu icon that you can find on the upper-right side on your screen.
- Go to “Video/Audio Gallery”, select the file that you want to share. Tap on the share icon and choose any of the platforms on which you want to share your recorded items.
So, this was all about this fantastic Voicemod Clips app that anyone can install on any of their devices. And the best part about using this app is you don’t have to spend anything to use this app. Voicemod Clip is an entirely free application that will enhance your experience of creating videos and audio clips. Go on and check out this outstanding app now and for more updates like this, keep following us.
Mathew Anderson is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Mathew has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.